Essential characteristic of the herbal raw materials is that they have high content of polyphenols, flavonoids, vitamins, amino acids, aromatic substances, mineral salts and microelements. The herbs, which are used in the extraction are from cultivated fields of Mursal tea in ecologically clean areas over 2000 meters altitude above sea-level.
GreenNutrition selects the highest quality Sideritis Scardica plans for its Mursala Tea and executes a precise process of extraction, preserving maximally the useful microelements with their beneficial ingredients. This way the extract offers a maximum fortune of the herb from polyphenols, flavonoids, vitamins, amino acids, flavoring agents, mineral salts and trace elements. The herbs used in the extraction are from cultivated fields of Mursala tea in eco-clean regions. at 2000 metres altitude.
100% natural extract of mursal tea, which helps for the:
- Improvement of the natural immunity
- Cleansing the organism toxins
- The separation of urine and the retention of fluids
- The stimulation of the endocrine system
- The strengthening up of the male potency
How to Take
– 10 ml. daily before meal
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
– For better effect, take the GreeNutrition Mursala tea (Sideritis Scardica) in the long-term. The extract may be taken during the whole year without interruption.
– The extract can be taken throughout the entire year without interruption.
Active ingredients: Mursala tea water extract (Sideritis Scardica)
Supplementary ingredients: water, acidity regulator citric acid
* The citric acid is a weak organic acid. It is contained in citrus fruits. It is a natural preservative and could be used also for giving a sour tase to foods and drinks. The citric acid is most highly concentrated in unripe lemons, where it can make up to 8% of the fruit's weight.